Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Holidays

In the holidays i went to rainbows end with my dad and my 4 sisters. My brother didn't want to come because he wanted to stay home for some reason. The first ride that i went on was the fear fall. That ride was one of the scariest on in rainbow end. As soon i was walking i saw the stratus fear and that looked scary as well. so that one was the only ride i didn't go on because that might make me spill. my sisters liked it. The next ride was the log flume. that ride was actually kind of cool because you slide down in a pile of water in a log. we went on heaps ride like roller coaster, gold rush, bumper boats, family kart and all that. That day was so fun and also very scary. I liked it because that was my second time. i harldy ask to go there because it is so scary. Image result for rainbow end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.